Speaking opportunities at the Anglo-Spanish Legal Conference
The Law Society is co-organising the Anglo-Spanish Law conference on 7-8 June. There are speaking opportunities for solicitors on two panels: family and probate discussing the following:
- Discretionary trust. Transfer of the Estate to a third party.
- Renounce to the Estate. Requirements and formalities.
- Possibility to claim Spanish IHT in the UK
- Executor´s faculties his position towards Spanish Estate in case that he is instructed to sell the property, how it fits with Spanish Registry being updated and IHT being paid before the sale is possible.
- Spanish intestacy.
- Spanish IHT
- Spanish wills; execution and registry.
- Pre-nuptial agreements. Validity under Spanish/English legal system
- Civil partnerships.
- Children issues.
- International couples.
- Jurisdiction. Should I stay or should I go.
- Grounds of divorce.
- Division of assets.
If this is of interest please contact Donna.Evans@Lawsociety.org.uk. Places are limited, priority will be given to members of the International Division of the Law Society.