How to litigate before the ECJ - for agents
Advanced seminar for agents for Member States and EU Institutions on procedure before the General Court and the Court of Justice of the EU.
This seminar will provide civil servants with advanced training on proceedings before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
- New rules of procedure
- Recent jurisprudence regarding procedure before the Court of Justice of the EU
- The European Commission's post-Lisbon policy with regard to infringement proceedings against Member States (in particular Article 260 TFEU)
- Practical advice on the urgent preliminary reference procedure
- Issues relating to interim relief and appeals to the Court of Justice
- Additional specific legal questions, such as re-opening the written procedure and introducing new pleas in law in direct actions
- Useful tips from the translation and interpretation services
Who should attend?
Agents acting before the Court of Justice of the European Union – national civil servants working in departments representing the government before the ECJ, civil servants from the EU Institutions representing EU Institutions before the ECJ and lawyers looking for advanced procedural knowledge.
Click here to get more information