Join the International Division
This service provides law firms, in-house legal teams and legal practitioners with the contacts, tools and information they need to do business internationally. Globalisation has generated many exciting opportunities for legal professionals, but building relationships, sharing best practice, obtaining market intelligence and developing the ability to promote yourself abroad are necessary to convert this potential into success.
This is where the International Division can help - it is designed to compliment your international strategy and provides practical help and assistance to progress the development of your business in the international marketplace.
For further information about our work please read our International Expertise brochure(PDF).
We offer a range of services catering to individuals or organisations wishing to develop their international legal business, market intelligence and profile.
There are two types of membership: individual and corporate.
Individual membership is only available for solicitors with a current practising certificate. It is free to join for current PC holders.
All members receive the following benefits:
- the latest market intelligence (market profiles, opportunities and issues in new markets, articles from local experts etc.)
- access to exclusive briefings, networking and training events
- opportunities to write or be featured in articles*
- speaking opportunities*
- roundtable opportunities to give feedback to the Department on key issues*
- regular updates on international matters and exclusive discounts
- upload your profile into our membership directory - promote your expertise to an international audience
*Opportunities are subject to availability
Corporate membership is available to both SRA regulated entities (no fee payable) and non-SRA regulated entities (£300 per year).
By signing up your firm as a corporate member, you also receive the following services:
- access to our conference and hot-desking facilities in Brussels
- take advantage of an introductory consultation meeting and advice and assistance throughout your membership year
- advertise your events and initiatives on our website and through our member-only emails
- access sponsorship, speaking, placement and delegation-hosting opportunities
If you are an SRA-regulated entity, you can register for free.
If you are a non SRA-regulated entity, please use our online payment facility below.